Creature is looking for a mid-level post production generalist to join our team.
We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, an eye for design and a passion to make innovative, boundary-pushing work.
WHO WE ARE
Creature is a boutique post production and experiential art studio.
The work we produce is ideas-led, wide-ranging and integrated in it’s approach.
So you will have a multi-disciplinary ability to help create strong content for traditional and emerging media platforms.
You’ll also work closely with the creative director on experiential campaigns and installations for a wide variety of clients.
www.creaturepost.co.nz / instagram #creaturepostnz
· A minimum of 3 -5 years in a post production environment, advertising agency or similar
· 3D – must be comfortable with modelling, texturing, rigging, lighting and animation in either Maya, Max or C4D.
· 2D – Proficient with AE and the Adobe Creative Suite – strong skills in compositing and motion design.
· Any of the additional – editing skills (Premiere) experience with Unity, TouchDesigner, Unreal Engine or Houdini or projection mapping would be a bonus but not essential.
· The ability to work in a team, but be independently driven when things heat up.
· A team mindset and ability to bring your own flavour and passion to the job.
HOW TO APPLY
We are most interested in what you’ve done, a SHOWREEL or online portfolio of recent work is essential, along with a simple CV.
Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March
Please note: All applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
No personal messages or calls please.